Our Educational Goals
- To provide a happy environment that is caring and supportive to all with a broad and balanced and relevant curriculum with high quality teaching and learning experience.
- To create a community in which the children’s academic, social, moral, physical and creative development is promoted and developed, thus fulfilling the potential of each child.
- To provide a safe and healthy environment within the school and for children to develop good social skills and ability to look after themselves and others in the wider community.
- To provide all pupils with a secure and friendly environment where discipline is firm, fair and consistent.
- To create situations in which children can celebrate their strengths and improve upon their weaknesses.
- To encourage children to be active motivated learners who continue to make sense of their work and world.
- To encourage children to see learning as fun.
- To encourage all staff, parents and children to work together in partnership
- To emphasize and develop the important partnership between home and school in the education of children.
- To establish management, organization and administrative procedures which complement and enhance the teaching/learning process.
- To create a positive and stimulating working environment, in which all staff are able to develop professionally and work individually and as a team.
- To recognize that, through the professional development of all staff, the school will grow and develop, enhancing the quality of teaching and learning for the children.
Rajagiri International School offers a curriculum developed by the National Council of Educational Research and Training. The school concentrates on educating students through a challenging and comprehensive curriculum using the medium of instruction in English
The curriculum is designed to ensure an all round and holistic development of every student. It is competitive, practical and comprehensive. We aim to provide an environment prepared with materials designed for the self-directed learning programme. This approach helps to sustain and support the true educational need of the child.
(Put links to 3.1.1 Kindergarten & 3.1.2 Primary)